A place devoted to soundtrack and movie score lovers.

Montag, 24. März 2008

"I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" (1998) - John Frizzell


With the success of "I Know What You Did Last Summer" (1997), it did not take a rocket scientist to figure out there would be a sequel to the hit film. The only thing worth while that came out of the movie was the score, this time by composer John Frizzell. Frizzell wrote a very action and frantic horror score. Very gothic sounding in some parts. Let me present you John Frizzell's complete motion picture score to "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" (1998).


The link is to be found in the comments


3 Kommentare:

estephano (ADMIN) hat gesagt…

http://rapidshare.com/files/102023080/istillknow.rar

Please report dead links

haydesigner in SD hat gesagt…

Link dead...

Le Conde hat gesagt…

oh my, please, put the link back on.
it doesn't work.
why did you stop puting more stuff?
that's so good.
thanks.